Purvari - 4oz Rose Petal Mist
HYDRATING SKIN ELIXIR
Quench and balance your skin with a pure and proven remedy used since ancient times to restore skin health. As it controls oil and reduces the appearance of redness, this refreshing face mist visibly brightens and softens dark spots and you get naturally glowing skin. The natural floral aroma uplifts the senses as your skin drinks in the balancing benefits.
INGREDIENT: Steam Distillate Organic Rosa Damascena (Rose)
HOW IT'S DIFFERENT
Unlike many modern rosewaters that contain a simple solution of water and a few drops of rose oil, our rosewater is rich in natural water-soluble nutrients that can only be extracted from petals through steam distillation or steeping. It takes a little over a hundred roses to make one 4oz. bottle. The time-intensive process of distilling the rose petals results in a product rich in the potent natural properties of the petal itself. Click here to learn more about buying a quality Organic Rose Water.
A blend of natural floral extract and water, our rosewater is designed to nurture your complexion with a wholesome nourishment that only 100% natural ingredients can offer. The uses of rosewater spray are plentiful and the benefits are even more.
- Rich in antioxidants and polyphenols that fight aging and restore skin health
- Natural source of vitamin C, geraniol, and quercetin, which all have soothing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Balances oil and reduces redness
- Tones and hydrates skin
- Visibly brightens and softens the appearance of dark spots
- Reduces acne and blackheads
- Natural mood booster to help you relax and unwind
- Mild and soothing fragrance is a great headache reliever
- Soothes the skin and helps eliminate eczema
- Can be used in sunburn treatment and as an anti-blemish product
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, spritz directly onto the skin to balance and hydrate. Follow with moisturizer or use throughout the day to refresh and restore a dewy glow. Pop your rose petal mist bottle into the refrigerator before use to boost the water’s natural pore-refining properties.